Pokemon Discusion Site

this is for pokemon fans to talk about general discussion also other games and trades e.t.c
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:02 pm

Pokemon marked with a * are Non Legit
Pokemon marked with a ** are supposedly legit, i recieved them in a trade
Pokemon marked with a *** are cloned from Pokemon Emerald Version

My team
Darkrai
Positivo
Josseline
Fleece
Froslass
Vaunter

Haves:
Shinies:
Celebi lv16*
Charizard lv36
Cubone lv4
Poochyena lv4
Shinx lv3
Meditite lv35
Delibird lv32
Machamp lv35
Steelix lv48
Zubat lv5
Palkia lv65**
Dialga lv48**

Non-Shiny, but still legendary:
Regiice
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Latias
Latios
Giratina
Cresselia
Uxie
Mesprite
Azelf
Ho-Oh
Entei*
Deoxys*
Registeel
Groudon
Regigigas
Manaphy
Palkia
Jirachi
Mew
Latios
Kyogre
Arceus*
Regirock
Lugia
Heatran
Shaymin*
Phione

Good-non-shiny-non-legendary:
EVERY STARTER
EVERY FOSSIL
Dusknoir
Drapion/Skorupi eggs
Larvitar eggs
Dratini eggs
Lapras eggs
Beldum eggs
Spiritomb eggs
Togepi eggs
Riolu eggs w/ Blaze Kick, Brick Break, Earthquake
Eevee Eggs

I have every TM as well

Wants:
Darkrai, even if it is hacked/fake, i need it for a friend's birthday present...
Shiny Pokemans!
Adamant Dratini
Modest Darkrai/Milotic/
Whatever you offer that isn't a ripoff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
toton4



Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Localisation : London,UK
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:24 pm

for your arceus i'll give a shiny pikachu and a legit lugia. for your shayman i'll give you non-legit lv.100 jirachi. And lastly for your shiny dialga i'll give you a non-legit celebi and a dragonair, what you say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Crystal_Kingdom/index.php
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:53 pm

toton4 wrote:
for your arceus i'll give a shiny pikachu and a legit lugia. for your shayman i'll give you non-legit lv.100 jirachi. And lastly for your shiny dialga i'll give you a non-legit celebi and a dragonair, what you say?
Which ones are you offering that are shiny? just the Pikachu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:58 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:40 pm

The Blue Mew wrote:
Cml for shiny dialga and palkia Bur MAINLY Shinx
http://poke-tradesandgames.forumotion.com/Pokemon-Fourth-Generation-Pearl-And-Diamond-f4/The-Blue-Mew-Have-And-Want-List-t38.htm
Nature of Vespiquen, Dusknoir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
Cml for shiny dialga and palkia Bur MAINLY Shinx
http://poke-tradesandgames.forumotion.com/Pokemon-Fourth-Generation-Pearl-And-Diamond-f4/The-Blue-Mew-Have-And-Want-List-t38.htm
Nature of Vespiquen, Dusknoir?
Vesipquen is jap an is jolly
Dusknoir english and Docile and ev trained on emerald

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:51 pm

The Blue Mew wrote:
Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
Cml for shiny dialga and palkia Bur MAINLY Shinx
http://poke-tradesandgames.forumotion.com/Pokemon-Fourth-Generation-Pearl-And-Diamond-f4/The-Blue-Mew-Have-And-Want-List-t38.htm
Nature of Vespiquen, Dusknoir?
Vesipquen is jap an is jolly
Dusknoir english and Docile and ev trained on emerald
Hmm, stats of them both? ( i forgot i cant read natures and know what they are)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:56 pm

Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
Cml for shiny dialga and palkia Bur MAINLY Shinx
http://poke-tradesandgames.forumotion.com/Pokemon-Fourth-Generation-Pearl-And-Diamond-f4/The-Blue-Mew-Have-And-Want-List-t38.htm
Nature of Vespiquen, Dusknoir?
Vesipquen is jap an is jolly
Dusknoir english and Docile and ev trained on emerald
Hmm, stats of them both? ( i forgot i cant read natures and know what they are)
Dusknoir has low speed supr low 105 hp
104 attack
70spatk
def 131
sp def 127
spd 48
Vesipquen
68 hp
45 atk
53 def
40 sp atk
53 spdef
31 speed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
toton4



Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Localisation : London,UK
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:44 am

yup, only pikachu is shiny.I have a shiny deouo but i guss you wouldn't want it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Crystal_Kingdom/index.php
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:31 pm

The Blue Mew wrote:

Dusknoir has low speed supr low 105 hp
104 attack
70spatk
def 131
sp def 127
spd 48
Vesipquen
68 hp
45 atk
53 def
40 sp atk
53 spdef
31 speed
Sorry, but nevermind
And i dont want shiny pikachus! I want cool shinys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:42 pm

Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:

Dusknoir has low speed supr low 105 hp
104 attack
70spatk
def 131
sp def 127
spd 48
Vesipquen
68 hp
45 atk
53 def
40 sp atk
53 spdef
31 speed
Sorry, but nevermind
And i dont want shiny pikachus! I want cool shinys!
Well i guess all i have left is shiny hoothoot its gold tastic or a master ball how bout lugia ho oh deoxys comon u must want 1 of these.

_________________


Last edited by on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:51 pm

The Blue Mew wrote:
Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:

Dusknoir has low speed supr low 105 hp
104 attack
70spatk
def 131
sp def 127
spd 48
Vesipquen
68 hp
45 atk
53 def
40 sp atk
53 spdef
31 speed
Sorry, but nevermind
And i dont want shiny pikachus! I want cool shinys!
well with these low costs how bout a shiny bronzong. it s green tastic
Bronzong = Worst piece of I have ever seen since Bidoof and well, yeah, Bibarel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:55 pm

Look changed it look at now and ill even give u icant belive im saying this a red gyrados pale No

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:38 am

The Blue Mew wrote:
Look changed it look at now and ill even give u icant belive im saying this a red gyrados pale No
THE TRADE SUCCEDED AFTER WAITING A MILLENIUM I JUST BROKW MY BACK AND AN I HAVE WRINKLES.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
Not-So Tinymech

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:24 am

The Blue Mew wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
Look changed it look at now and ill even give u icant belive im saying this a red gyrados pale No
THE TRADE SUCCEDED AFTER WAITING A MILLENIUM I JUST BROKW MY BACK AND AN I HAVE WRINKLES.
Huzzah! now for the Chikorita
D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinymech.deviantart.com
The Blue Mew
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Not-So Tinymech wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
The Blue Mew wrote:
Look changed it look at now and ill even give u icant belive im saying this a red gyrados pale No
THE TRADE SUCCEDED AFTER WAITING A MILLENIUM I JUST BROKW MY BACK AND AN I HAVE WRINKLES.
Huzzah! now for the Chikorita
D:
Begginers luck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.serebii.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!   

Back to top Go down
 
Not-So Tinymech's H/W List!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» List of e-publishers
» Curses! Skaven Hero Equipment list
» Doctor figures variants list
» Satyrs to-do list
» Donation List!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Discusion Site :: Pokemon Fourth Generation (Pearl And Diamond)-
Jump to: